Evenflo Nurture Infant Car Seat Reviews
Infant car seats are a convenient alternative for parents, childminders and care givers to carry a baby around. In fact, some car seats connect easily unto a stroller and convert into a travel system.
If you are not willing to spend so much money on a car seat, but want the same quality and perks that an expensive car seat would give, then Evenflo Nurture Infant Car Seat is your first port of call. This car seat is designed specifically for infants weighing 5-22 pounds, and a height limit of 19-29 inches. It is lightweight, but sturdy, convenient to us and keeps your baby comfortable. It also comes in various beautiful colours : pink bloom, teal confetti, brianne and the likes.
Perhaps you may be wondering if Evenflo Nurture Infant Car Seat is safe for your little one, since it is one of the most affordable car seats. Fear not! We’ve got you covered.
Evenflo Nurture Car Seat is designed with the following safety features
Pros and Cons of Evenflo Nature Car Seat
- The car seat is safe, affordable and comfortable.
- It is portable and easy to carry around.
- This car seat is suitable for air travels.
- It is easy to install.
- The car seat is crash tested.
- It protects your infant from side-impacts.
- The car seat is easy to clean and maintain.The cushions can also be washed with a washing machine.
- It has a non-reclinable base.
- You can only use it for a short period, probably one year, as it has a limited weight and height range.
- The car seat may not easily convert to a travel system as it may not be compatible with other Evenflo strollers.
- Although it comes with a canopy, it is quite short and may not totally protect your child from the elements. Sometimes, the canopy becomes an obstruction to the carry handle.
- The car seat base is sold separately, which means additional cost.
How to install Evenflo Nurture Infant Car Seat
Some car seats are convertible, which means that they are designed to be both rear-facing and forward-facing. However,this car seat is only rear-facing, since it is designed specifically for infants.
Evenflo Nurture Infant Car Seat can be installed in two ways: with or without the car seat base. If you will be using the car seat often in the car, you may need to buy the car seat base separately, as it makes installing the car seat much easier and saves time.Nevertheless, you may not need the car seat base if you are going to carry the car seat by the handle frequently, or transfer-it into a stroller.
To install the car seat without the base:
- Position your little one in the car seat, and ensure that he is placed properly.
- Fasten the baby securely with the 5-point harness strap. Ensure that the harness is not too loose so that your baby does not slip and fall, or too tight so that your baby is not uncomfortable.
- Then, secure the car seat properly with the seat belt of the vehicle.
See how to adjust the car seat harness
To install the car seat with the base:
- Attach the lower latch connector inside the seat of the vehicle.
- With the help of the level indicator, check that the car seat base is positioned properly.
- Then, attach the car seat properly into the base. Make sure that it is firm.